Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190):
This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory government agency. It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
You might be eligible to apply for this visa if you were invited. When we sent you your letter of invitation, you must also have:
• nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
• obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
• not yet turned 50 years of age
• achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
• at least competent English
• been nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.